Out of time Marks
Out of time marks
- All the questions attempted are marked when the pupil asks for test to be marked.
- The clock at the top right of the screen shows how much time is left until the end of the timed period.
- BOFA remembers which questions were answered in time and which were answered out of time.
- The marks obtained in time are recorded as the 'initial score'.
- The marks obtained out of time are added to the correct retest marks, this means that the retest mark shows the total score for the correct:
- In time
- Out of time
- Retest questions
This allows pupils to prepare for a timed test as well as acknowledge pure understanding.