BOFA 11+ Subscription School Parent Offer
Your School has an agreement with BOFA® to offer extended subscriptions for your child.
The offer is as follows:
If you wish to purchase a subscription for your child, BOFA® has given Your School a special deal to receive additional free months when you purchase a 6 month or 12 month fixed term subscription.
To do this, please email [email protected], using the code Your School SUBSCRIPTION OFFER and your child’s BOFA® username.
Take a 6 month BOFA® subscription for 1 child, at £40, you will receive an additional 1 month free of charge, i.e. 7 months for £40.
Take a 12 month BOFA® subscription for 1 child, at £70, you will receive an additional 3 months free of charge, i.e. 15 months for £70.
To get this offer, you will need to be a parent registered and verified on our system who has purchased either a 6 or 12 month BOFA® subscription and emailed/contacted us with the school code and your child's username so we can check you are entitled to the offer.
Many of you will not have had a BOFA account before so we will try and explain the steps in more detail below:
- Register as a parent or log in on this website bofa11plus.com
- Ask your child to log into their account and request to link their account to yours from their Edit your profile page. They will need the email address of your parent account to do this
- From your parent account accept the join request from your Manage join requests page
- Go to the shop and purchase either a 6 or 12 month subscription
- Email BOFA from your parent username/email address whilst logged in with; your child’s BOFA username & school code e.g.:
- Your School SUBSCRIPTION
- The BOFA® team will extend your subscription expiry date by the appropriate number of months.
Take a look at the following video tutorials to find out more about BOFA® 8+ to 12+ Adaptive tests and the BOFA® purchasing process.