The information found below is designed to help you get the best out of these BOFA tests and to understand formative learning.
The tests contain 5400 questions, covering all the syllabus of the NEW Key Stage 2 National Curriculum for Mathematics.
The tests are designed to be similar to the Key Stage 2 Mathematics Arithmetic Tests and are used from 8+ through to the 12 + exams.
Watch the video to see how the platform works.
Do the Arithmetic Demo test.
- Work through the initial test on your own.
- You can then get help going through the explanations and similar practice questions.
- Wait as long as possible before doing the retest.
- Work through the retest, which contains similar questions to your errors on the initial test.
- You can then see the errors from the retest in the report.
The tests are designed to be done, one per week, after you have covered all the material at each level in school.
Try and use as large a screen as possible.
We recommend you use pen/pencil and paper.
BOFA will assess understanding and fill in any gaps in your knowledge.
Your parents and teachers will be emailed your progress.
START Start a new test.
CONTINUE Continue a test you've already started. You might not have finished the practice or re-test stage.
RETAKE Retake a test you have previously taken. This will delete the previous test data and start from scratch.
REPORT View the questions you got wrong at the end of the re-test.