Because Enfield uses CEM papers these are age-adjusted, this is done to ensure younger children are not disadvantaged.
- How can you make sure your child does well in the 11+?
- What exam boards are used for the 11+?
- What subjects are tested in the 11+?
- Prep schools, private tutors and tutoring centres?
- What is the mental impact of the 11+ on children?
The tests are set by CEM and the scores are standardised, which means that younger children are not disadvantaged. If two children are aged a year apart, the older child would have to score roughly 10% more marks to achieve the same result as the younger child.
Click on the school that you are interested in:
Phone: 0208 807 4037
Date to Register: May - July
Date of Exam: September
Type of Exam: CEM
Subjects Tested: Maths, Verbal Reasoning, Non - Verbal Reasoning
Click on the buttons to try our FREE demo tests!