The information found below is designed to help you get the best out of these BOFA tests and to understand formative learning.
The tests contain 2280 questions, covering all the syllabus of the NEW Key Stage 2 National Curriculum for English Spelling.
The tests are designed to be similar to the Key Stage 2 English Spelling Tests and and can be used to help with the 8+ through to the 12 + exams.
Watch the video to see how the platform works.
Do the English Spelling Demo test.
- Work through the initial test on your own.
- You can then get help going through the explanations and similar practice questions.
- Wait as long as possible before doing the retest.
- Work through the retest, which contains similar questions to your errors on the initial test.
- You can then see the errors from the retest in the report.
The tests are designed to be done, one per week, after you have covered all the material at each level in school.
Use headphones if possible.
BOFA will assess understanding and fill in any gaps in your knowledge.
Your parents and teachers will be emailed your progress.