The information found below is designed to help you get the best out of this BOFA® demo test and to understand formative learning.
The tests contain 9600 questions, covering all the syllabus of the 8+ to 12+ Maths Reasoning and the 11+ Maths exams for both the CEM and GL syllabi.
Watch the video to see how the platform works.
- Get some paper and a pencil to do your working out.
- Work through the initial test on your own - try to get as many wrong as possible!
- You can then get help going through the explanations and similar practice questions.
- Wait as long as possible before doing the retest- ignore this for the demo :).
- Work through the retest, which contains similar questions to your errors on the initial test- again, get as many wrong as possible.
- You can then see the errors from the retest in the report.
10 minutes (full tests are 10, 20 or 50)
10 questions in each test (full tests are 10, 20 or 50)
The tests are designed to be done, one per week, after you have covered all the material at each level in school.
Try and use as large a screen as possible.
BOFA® will assess understanding and fill in any gaps in your knowledge.
Your parents and teachers will be emailed your progress.