The information found below is designed to help you get the best out of this BOFA® demo test and to understand formative learning.
The tests contain 5400 questions covering all the curriculum covered by all the known 11+ Maths exams for both CEM and GL syllabi.
Watch the video to see how the platform works.
Do the Maths Demo test.
- Work through the initial test on your own.
- You can then get help going through the explanations and similar practice questions.
- Wait as long as possible before doing the retest.
- Work through the retest, which contains similar questions to your errors on the initial test.
- You can then see the errors from the retest in the report.
You are now on the Short Tests.
We have two versions of tests; Long or short, which use the same database of questions.
You need to decide before you start the first test which version you would like!
- 4 tests at each level
- 50 minutes
- 50 questions in each test
- 20 tests at each level
- 10 minutes
- 10 questions in each test
The tests are designed to be done, one per week, after you have covered all the material at each level in school.
Try and use as large a screen as possible.
We recommend you use pen/pencil and paper.
BOFA® will assess understanding and fill in any gaps in your knowledge.
Your parents and teachers will be emailed your progress.