Tell us who you are
Planet BOFA's personalised online learning is out of this world
Proud to be different, Planet BOFA is the only online 11-plus and KS2 teaching system to build a unique experience around each student. We test, tutor, retest and track your child's progress, boosting learning at every stage with a laser-focus on weaker areas.
1 A unique online learning platform
BOFA is a unique online learning platform, where every question comes as a triplet. BOFA supplies an initial test, followed by tailored teaching and learning. We then retest at a later date with a slightly different question. BOFA then creates helpful subject reports which you can use with your child or pass on to a tutor, saving valuable time for all concerned.
2 Questions are personalised according to past answers
The first stage a pupil will encounter whilst they are learning with BOFA is an Initial Test. This is used to determine which topics a pupil is already comfortable with, and where BOFA can help them to improve. Praise is given for correct answers, and the incorrectly answered questions are used to personalise the next part of the process.
3 Plenty of practise and explanation
Moving on to the practice and explanation stage, a similar question is used to explain to the pupil where they went wrong and how to improve next time. The pupil then answers a question to allow them to practice, and further bespoke teaching and explanation is given if this is required.
4 Test, practise and retest
After about a week, so that pupils are not just testing their short-term memory, they move on to the Retest, which uses the third question in the triplet to assess the individual's improvement. Errors made at this stage are placed into a personal report.
5 A personal report is emailed to you
This report is emailed to you, and is also available to view online. It details the areas that your child struggled with, along with the questions they answered incorrectly, complete with the correct answers and explanations.
6 Bofa saves time
Planet BOFA saves time by only teaching topics that pupils need to learn; pupils enjoy the independent learning with regular praise.
7 Attention to detail
This is what makes BOFA so special, the attention to detail that allows us to nurture the potential in every child.
Someday, everyone will learn the BOFA way!
8 A bespoke, holistic programme
Our fully bespoke, holistic learning programme is loved by kids, preferred by schools and tutors, and is easy for the whole family to use. Welcome to the next generation of Pre-Test, 11-plus and KS2 tutoring.
Register now to take a free demo test and see how effortless Planet BOFA is to use.
The unique benefits of using Planet BOFA
- Access to an unbeatable learning tool that will propel your child to 11-plus and KS2 success (created by million-plus selling Bond Assessment author Andrew Baines).
- Planet BOFA is as unique as every child. No test question will ever be repeated during a pupil’s education with us.
- You'll be in good company. 4 million Planet BOFA tests have been done and counting...
- Faster results. Marking and feedback is instant. We quickly identify where children need the most help, and then zoom-in on their potential. Planet BOFA doesn't waste time teaching topics they already know.
- See happy, motivated kids who are keen to learn. Confidence and scores sky-rocket as children feel independent managing their work, yet supported by our personalised approach. Customising the colours and text is fun too.
- Flexible, inclusive teaching that fits around family life. No one gets stuck learning with Planet BOFA. Explanations are easy to digest. The 50 and 25 minute tests can be paused. And each answer will be marked and tracked whether it’s within the time limit or not. A child is guided through weaker areas until they’re ready to move on.
- High-flyers are offered individual extension work to nurture their academic potential.
- Feedback is at your fingertips. Emails with key information arrive at the end of each test stage, so you're always up to speed on progress. And when one learning circuit is complete (after the 'retest'), you'll receive an instant report. Reports show questions the student didn’t get right, with answers and explanations, organised into topics that need more study time.
- Hassle-free account management. For example, it’s a cinch to transfer an existing subscription to a sibling.